Processes & Quality
KLMUKE runs a continuous improvement programme to meet customer product and service needs.
We are currently developing to our planning process, electronic authorisations and workpack scanning systems.
KLMUKE is constantly improving the quality of its systems, products, services and processes.
- Full check support network
- Customer web portal
- Transparent systems
- Dedicated contacts
- Full visual update on aircraft check progress
- Real time information
- Feeds directly into planning
- Hangar displays
- Advanced composite repairs on wing
- Extensive sheet metal work experience on all SRM repairs
- Full aircraft interior refurbishment
- In-house calibration
- Customer focus / visibility
- Superior service solutions
- Successful apprenticeship programme
- Experienced staff
- Years of knowledge
- Highly skilled and motivated
KLM UK Engineering is a maintenance and repair organisation approved by EASA, Bermuda, Venezuela and Nigeria and has over 30 years experience in aircraft maintenance and airline support.
KLMUKE operates an integrated Safety & Quality system which provides the platform for delivery of its products and services and is committed to continuous improvement. The continuous improvement policy guarantees:
- The organisation and services place flight safety, before business or commercial imperatives
- Audits, inspections and strict oversight of the quality system with the wholehearted involvement of everyone at KLM UK Engineering
- The relentless pursuit of imaginative ways to provide efficient services that keep our customers safe
Feedback within KLM UK Engineering ensures the development of improved and new processes and the monitoring of indicators constantly feeds into the Continuous Improvement Plan.
Key Performance Indicators tracked by KLM UK Engineering in this regard are:
- Internal non-conformities
- External non-conformities
- Oversight of sub-contractors
- Occurrence reports
KLM UK Engineering pursues a work place that is free from hazards and a culture that is at all times ‘just’.